CFWH Community Donation Box Program
The Canadian Foundation for Women’s Health is proud to introduce to all of its supporting health-care professionals, the CFWH Community Donation Box Program.
How does it work?
Five easy steps:
- Place this box in your office, clinic, waiting room, classroom, business or home.
- Watch the box get filled up with donations from your patients, colleagues, employees, students, clients or family.
- Count the money in the box.
- Encourage your workplace or institution to make a contribution that matches the amount collected in the box.
- Send a cheque to the Canadian Foundation for Women’s Health, 780 Echo Dr, Ottawa, ON, K1S 5R7!
Every dollar donated to the CFWH will go towards:
- Advancing women’s sexual and reproductive health
- Supporting groundbreaking research in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Empowering women with comprehensive education
- Advocating for all women to have equitable access to quality care
Get motivated by the people around you who support your work in the field of women’s health. Make it a friendly competition amongst your colleagues or do it because you believe in our cause.
If you would like to order your Community Donation Box, or would like more information about the CFWH, please contact Chantal Sarkisian at email@example.com, or at 613-730-4192 ext 232.
Are you up for the challenge?
Sustain our initiatives. Support research. Give generously.